What are your art goals for the new year?!
You know I believe creative time is so important but I get it…life is busy! I, personally, have found it beneficial to be intentional about my goals, habits, and routines to set me up for success.
3 tips to help you with achieving your goals:
- Create an accessible art space that makes art time set up easy and convenient.
- Do art in an inspirational setting. Think natural light, a window with a view, pretty paintings on the wall etc.
- Set the mood! Think music, nature sounds, podcasts, etc.
And to inspire or motivate you, here are my art goals for the year:
- Sketch a portrait 3-4 times per week.
- Expand my licensing library with more variety.
- Do more calligraphy! It's what started my business and I want to do more just for fun.
Music license acquired from Artlist
Links & Freebies