Looking to improve your watercolor paintings?
If you’re not getting the results you were hoping for, this video is for you! Of course, watercolor takes practice practice practice, but there are also simple things you can do that make a big impact.
Music license acquired from Artlist
10 tips summary:
- Use high quality paper (Stonehenge Aqua Cold Press)
- Watch out for hard lines
- Control your water
- Have two water cups
- Use quality brushes (I use Princeton Heritage 4050)
- Choose pigments that inspire you
- Embrace the accidents
- Study color theory
- Break everything down to basic shapes
- Have dry paper towels on hand
Comment below and tell me your favorite watercolor tip.
Links & Freebies