Curious about how to build a brand but don’t know where to start? And what’s the difference between a business and a brand?
These days with websites and social media, so much of our business is visual. That’s why I think every business owner should treat their business as a brand (in other words, give time and attention to the visual details).
In this episode, get my 7-step process to building a business and a brand!
Related post: How to Elevate Your Brand Through Visual Storytelling with Nick Onken
Little Pearls of Wisdom
- [00:57] Tip 1: Research your target audience.
- [02:34] Tip 2: Discover your voice and personality.
- [03:42] Tip 3: Choose your business name.
- [04:22] Tip 4: Come up with the aesthetic/look for your brand.
- [04:50] Tip 5: Create a logo.
- [05:30] Tip 6: Apply your branding across all platforms.
- [05:47] Tip 7: Be consistent with showing up.
- [06:15] Tip 8: Always be testing!
Subscribe & Review
If you had an ah-ha! moment or learned just ONE new valuable bit of information, I’d be so grateful if you would leave a 5-star review and tell me what you love most about this podcast. It’s a HUGE motivator for me to keep creating this for you. In addition, it helps our raking in iTunes so that more people discover this show.
And to make sure you never miss an episode (including any pop-up bonus episodes), click here to subscribe on Apple iTunes!
Episode 43: How to Elevate Your Brand Through Visual Storytelling with Nick Onken
Episode 55: Why You Need to Stand Out to Succeed Online with Kira Hug
Episode 48: The Biggest Mistakes People Make When Creating a Website with Jen Olmstead
Episode 57: The Power of Niche Marketing with Tom Ross and Mike Janda
Episode 77: How to Set Goals and Hit Them