Creatives are hard to buy gifts for. I should know—I am one of them!! If I were to put together a list of unique items that would truly make me go “WOW,” this would be it. Well, actually, this IS it…John? Mom? Are you listening ;)??! Kidding…kind of.
Check out this list and I’m sure you’ll find something that the creative person in your life will truly love and appreciate!
Affiliate Disclosure: This list contains affiliate links which means that I may earn a small commission—at no extra cost to you. This helps to support my work and the free content I create. Thank you!
Gifts for Creatives
- The Bookworm. Everyone needs this watercolor book…I might be biased (ahem, I wrote it!), but this is the perfect how-to guide through all things watercolor from basic shapes to animals and flowers!
- The Studio Organizer. This pegboard is the perfect shelving unit for those with a creative studio. Perfect for craft corners, hanging up scissors, paint brushes, you name it!
- The Design Enthusiast. Nothing beats a cute book for displaying in your cute creative studio while also functioning as design inspiration!
- The Budding Calligrapher. This beautiful kit includes all the tools you need to get started with pointed pen calligraphy!
- The Pen Pal. These perfectly designed, vintage inspired air-mail envelopes and letter sized paper are perfect for the fan of snail mail!
- The Accessory Hoarder. These rulers are perfection. Think Wes Anderson meets stationery. I can’t get enough!
- The Tech Dresser-Upper. Need some art for your tech? I got you. I have a full line of prints for tech accessories like laptop sleeves, apple watch bands, phone cases and more!
- The Staple Queen. Everything in a creative’s office must be cute and noteworthy. Including this adorable whale stapler. Need!
- The Content Creator. This is the absolute best desk phone holder for taking videos! It’s sturdy and captures all my paintings for the ‘gram. Use the code “JENNA10” at checkout for a 10% discount.
- The Mess Maker. Wanna gift someone a really cool kit for making their own watercolor paint? Check this out! The pigments are all natural and it’s such a fun project!