Nothing makes me happier than seeing the little ones getting into their creative, artistic side! That playfulness is so special, so I thought I’d put together a gift guide with my favorite art supplies for kids!!
There’s a great mix of projects-based gifts, supplies, non-toxic goodies and more in here and my kid LOVES these!! If you’re a parent, an uncle, grandparent or sibling, these are some super fun gift ideas to check out:
Affiliate Disclosure: This list contains affiliate links which means that I may earn a small commission—at no extra cost to you. This helps to support my work and the free content I create. Thank you!
Gift Guide for the Little Artist
- The Scribbler. This book is perfect for letting the little toddler explore pencils and crayons. Perfect activity book for little ones!
- The “Paint In The Lines” Kid. A beautiful paint-by-numbers kit that will make any kid feel like a master painter.
- Artist on the Go. This is for the school doodler or the kid who loves constantly drawing. Hey, I was that kid!
- For the Messy Painter. These synthetic brushes are perfect for kids. They won’t make you well-up with tears if they ruin your “good brushes” :).
- The Traveler. Perfect little crayon travel holder for packing up in a backpack for school or to draw outside!
- For the Mess Maker. Paint sticks that are easy to wipe off of non-porous surfaces like glass, wood, and are fun on paper!
- The Math-Brained Artist. Create shapes on a geo-board using string! Sounds fun to me! Perfect for the kid who doesn’t care for drawing but loves putting on the math hat.
- The Non-Toxic Artist. Natural beeswax crayons! We use these and love em. My son loves this set.
- The Nature Lover. The perfect, interactive drawing book for nature lovers! Get them drawing leaves and flowers and scribbling all the fun things!
- The Project Lover. A box of beeswax and a kit for making candles! How fun! The perfect activity for a kid who loves a good craft.