- 25 Adobe Lightroom mobile presets created and curated by me
- Quickly take professional looking images and then edit in seconds with just a few clicks in the Lightroom app
- Variety covers a range of lighting situations to make your images POP
- Pick a few favorites and be consistent for a cohesive look across your social channels and website
- Includes a PDF Instructions guide
- Required for use: Adobe Lightroom mobile app
- These are the same 25 presets included in my course – Photograph Your Artwork
- Please note: Because it’s a digital download, all sales are final.
Out of stock
What are presets?
Think of them like filters in Adobe Lightroom® mobile app with all of the color, exposure, saturation, and other adjustments pre-set. They can save you time from having to go through and make alllll the little adjustments on every photo you want to publish. AND they help you to be consistent with your look to help with that brand image and awareness.
Now that’s not to say you’ll never have to touch an adjustment scrollbar again. Because certain lighting conditions (time of day, indoors/outdoors, location in the world), may require you to make some minor tweaks here and there on a specific adjustment. That’s also why I’m giving you 25 PRESETS (some people only give maybe 3-5 presets at this price) so that you have options to see which preset works best with your space and your art.
With just a few seconds and a few clicks, you can take your mobile photos up a few notches. And you may fool some people into thinking it was a DSLR all this time.
And if you want to take it a step further, check out my course—Photograph Your Artwork—that includes these same presets along with video lessons with tips about styling and composition.
Move the slider bars below for some before-and-afters with a few of the presets from the pack!