Strategic email marketing is one of the most engaging and cost-effective ways to build personal, profitable relationships with your customers.
Let that process for a minute.
Email marketing is HUGE. So why you should have an email list? What is my favorite strategy? How did it save my business? Tune in and find out.
Related post: An Overview of Email Marketing
Little Pearls of Wisdom
- [01:45] Email builds trust and personalization makes people more likely to shop with you.
- [03:00] Before I took email seriously, I was leaning on social media (Instagram) and just hoping people would find me on Pinterest or Google.
- [04:00] The light bulb went off and I wanted to see what would happen if I created freebies and nurtured relationships with my community via email.
- [05:45] Over the last year or two, my engagement on Instagram has been plummeting.
- [07:30] My email list is a place where I send thoughtful and valuable information each week.
- [09:50] I have significantly less people on my email list than Instagram followers…but email has increased my revenue by over 50%!
Subscribe & Review
If you had an ah-ha! moment or learned just ONE new valuable bit of information, I’d be so grateful if you would leave a 5-star review and tell me what you love most about this podcast. It’s a HUGE motivator for me to keep creating this for you. In addition, it helps our raking in iTunes so that more people discover this show.
And to make sure you never miss an episode (including any pop-up bonus episodes), click here to subscribe on Apple iTunes!
- 5-Step Checklist to Email List Building (Free guide)
- My Email Marketing Toolkit (A free list of my fave apps and tools)
Episode 36: An Overview of Email Marketing
Episode 75: The Importance of an Email List
Episode 77: How to Set Goals and Hit Them
Episode 73: How to Plan Your 2021 Promo Calendar
Episode 38: 3 Tips for Beating the Feast or Famine Cycle in Your Business