Time management strategies that WORK can be game-changers in your business (and in your personal life, too!).
One of the most common questions I receive is, How do you have time to do everything that you do?
Life is busy. We have kids, appointments, sleep, eating, cleaning…you know, juggling all the day-to-day stuff. Very quickly work can pile up and deadlines creep up on you.
For years, I used to feel like I was always behind, treading water, before I figured out how to work smarter and not harder.
In this episode, you’re getting my tried and true strategies for being more efficient and better managing time. But remember, we’re all different! Try these out and tweak them for your personality and schedule. Then, enjoy all the productivity and extra time you free up in the process.
Little Pearls of Wisdom
- [01:50] List out every single part of your job and do an audit to understand how you spend your time.
- [04:22] At the end of every year, I lay out a content calendar for my YouTube channel, podcast episodes, email newsletters, launch dates, etc.
- [06:25] Batch work is my #1 tip for time management.
- [09:30] Project management software keeps you and your team stay organized and makes sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- [13:20] Set up automations and create templates for repeated tasks.
Subscribe & Review
If you had an ah-ha! moment or learned just ONE new valuable bit of information, I’d be so grateful if you would leave a 5-star review and tell me what you love most about this podcast. It’s a HUGE motivator for me to keep creating this for you. In addition, it helps our raking in iTunes so that more people discover this show.
And to make sure you never miss an episode (including any pop-up bonus episodes), click here to subscribe on Apple iTunes!
- Plann – Batch schedule Instagram posts
- Yearly planning wall calendar*
- Asana project management software
- Calendly for booking meetings
*This is an affiliate link which means that I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps me be able to produce free, valuable content for you. Thanks for your support!
Episode 16: 5 Steps to Create Your Annual Promo Calendar
Episode 36: An Overview of Email Marketing
Episode 28: How to Make the Right Hire
Episode 41: “Should I Have a Blog?”
Episode 20: Social Media Boundaries to Adopt to Protect Your Mental Health