Passive income is the dream of many artists.
So let’s talk about how to make that dream into reality. In this quick episode, I’m sharing with you 5 things I do to build passive income.
Little Pearls of Wisdom
- [01:15] Tip #1: Pinterest is amazing for organic search traffic and you don’t need to have a large following to leverage it.
- [02:35] Tip #2: Email list segmentation and campaigns make for a personalized and customized experience for your audience.
- [08:29] Tip #3: Explore the licensing industry—passive income come in the form of advances and royalties.
- [10:28] Tip #4: Teaching online classes can be low-budget, enhance your expertise, and generate passive income.
- [11:45] Tip #5: Blogs are not dead! Write blog posts and learn SEO.
Subscribe & Review
If you had an ah-ha! moment or learned just ONE new valuable bit of information, I’d be so grateful if you would leave a 5-star review and tell me what you love most about this podcast. It’s a HUGE motivator for me to keep creating this for you. In addition, it helps our raking in iTunes so that more people discover this show.
And to make sure you never miss an episode (including any pop-up bonus episodes), click here to subscribe on Apple iTunes!
- Brand Plus Brand, my course on licensing
- ConvertKit*, Drip, or FloDesk for email marketing systems
- The SEO Crash Course
*This is an affiliate link which means that I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps me be able to produce free, valuable content for you. Thanks for your support!
Episode 58: Pinterest Hacks that Will Make You and Your Work More Discoverable
Episode 36: An Overview of Email Marketing
Episode 13: A Chat with My Licensing Agent Julie Turkel
Episode 27: The Designer/Agent Relationship and How It Works with Julie Turkel
Episode 41: Should I Have a Blog?