Pinterest is a search engine—an amazing free tool that you can use as a creative entrepreneur to boost organic search traffic, generate new leads, and attract new customers.
In other words, it helps MORE people discover you and your beautiful work!
In this short episode, I’m giving you my 3 tips to help you optimize your pinning strategy.
Little Pearls of Wisdom
- [01:15] Tip #1: Define your ideal customer—interest, style, hobbies, etc.
- [02:35] Tip #2: Do keyword research directly on Pinterest and document your findings in a spreadsheet.
- [04:24] Tip #3: Create pins that use those keywords in the titles and descriptions.
- [05:28] Don’t pin 1 and be done! Test and tweak different images, keywords, and copy!
- [06:30] Switch to a business account so that you can analyze your metrics.
Subscribe & Review
If you had an ah-ha! moment or learned just ONE new valuable bit of information, I’d be so grateful if you would leave a 5-star review and tell me what you love most about this podcast. It’s a HUGE motivator for me to keep creating this for you. In addition, it helps our raking in iTunes so that more people discover this show.
And to make sure you never miss an episode (including any pop-up bonus episodes), click here to subscribe on Apple iTunes!
- Brand Plus Brand, my course on licensing
Episode 24: E-Commerce Sites and What To Do When You Make No Sales
Episode 48: The Biggest Mistakes People Make When Creating a Website with Jen Olmstead
Episode 38: 3 Tips for Beating the Feast or Famine Cycle in Your Business
Episode 6: Secrets to Recurring Revenue as an Artist
Episode 41: “Should I Have a Blog?” Why Blogs are Important