Ask Jenna anything?
You’ve got questions? I have answers.
A couple of weeks ago, I posted on Instagram Stories wondering what you would want to know if you could ask me anything. Within the responses, there was a wide range of topics—from what the early business days were like to whether I had morning sickness while pregnant. It’s a fun, chill, let’s-hang-out-type episode.
I’m want to do more of these Ask Me Anything episodes so be sure to follow me on Instagram and keep a lookout for my next call for questions!
Your Burning Questions
- [00:50] How to make my art an income source as a starting artist? I want to leave my job and do art full time. -@zintrell_art
- [05:00] What did your first year in biz actually look like? I’m moving so slow and get discouraged. -@itscandidkendall
- [10:40] Did you have a moment or thought that finally led you to pursue art full time? -@paigeispainting
- [13:50] Did you have morning sickness? How did you deal? -anonymous
- [15:20] How long have you painted with watercolor? -@bluebunny56
- [16:55] How to do licensing work? I’ve never heard of this happening in India like it happens in the US. -@hartstudioindia
- [19:00] How do you stay original when it’s all been done before? Or how do you fight that mindset? -@brokenpaddlestudio
Subscribe & Review
If you had an ah-ha! moment or learned just ONE new valuable bit of information, I’d be so grateful if you would leave a 5-star review and tell me what you love most about this podcast. It’s a HUGE motivator for me to keep creating this for you. In addition, it helps our raking in iTunes so that more people discover this show.
And to make sure you never miss an episode (including any pop-up bonus episodes), click here to subscribe on Apple iTunes!
- My Shop
- Ideal Customer Avatar Worksheet
- Brand Plus Brand – a course on licensing I co-teach with my licensing agent, Julie Turkel
- “The Truth Behind Copying”
Episode 3: My Story: From Side Hustle to Thriving Business
Episode 11: Tips for Finding Your Artistic Style
Episode 8: 5 of My Biggest Mistakes as an Entrepreneur
Episode 29: A 7-Figure Licensing Program?! How Dabney Lee Got Started in Licensing
Episode 27: The Designer/Agent Relationship and How It Works with Julie Turkel