Are you getting ready to plan your 2021?
In Q4 of each year, I think it’s a great practice to take some time to reflect on what worked and what didn’t in your life and business, so you can keep those things in mind moving forward. We’ve got to learn from our mistakes and also keep doing whatever drives success and fulfillment!
So in this episode, I’m doing something a little different.
I’m going to give you an inside look of this past year at Jenna Rainey LLC—what we launch, what we did differently, what worked, what didn’t work, and how we overcame some challenges.
If you’re curious about what goes on behind the scenes in my business, about how I manage my time, or you just want to learn from my mistakes, this episode is for you.
Little Pearls of Wisdom
- [01:00] Rundown of my first year of The Jenna Rainey Show Podcast
- [06:32] Rundown of my course launches this year—Workshop Teacher Academy, Pen to Press, Brand Plus Brand.
- [20:40] Work begins on my third book with Penguin Random House.
- [21:31] It was a big year of growth for my YouTube channel!
- [23:57] Batch working weeks have been a huge timesaver.
- [29:31] I had an exciting year for licensing with collections with Blue Sky in Staples, Casetify, Little Sleepies, and Toki Mats.
- [32:19] We grew our team of contractors with a copyrighter, marketing consultant, and Pinterest management team.
Subscribe & Review
If you had an ah-ha! moment or learned just ONE new valuable bit of information, I’d be so grateful if you would leave a 5-star review and tell me what you love most about this podcast. It’s a HUGE motivator for me to keep creating this for you. In addition, it helps our raking in iTunes so that more people discover this show.
And to make sure you never miss an episode (including any pop-up bonus episodes), click here to subscribe on Apple iTunes!
- FREE Design Guide for stationery designers
- Pen to Press
- My YouTube Channel
- My collection with Blue Sky Planners in Staples
- My tech collection with Casetify
- Little Sleepies PJs
- Toki Mats
Episode 2: How to Make 2020 Your Best Year Yet!
Episode 1: Why a Podcast?
Episode 67: What It’s Really Like Working for Jenna with Kelly Martin
Episode 3: My Story: From side hustle to thriving business
Episode 58: Pinterest Hacks that Will Make You and Your Work More Discoverable