- A beautifully designed Production Agreement for designers in need of sending client work to print!
- Includes gorgeous layout and copy that will make requirements and what’s expected of them in the proofing process extra clear
- Includes .ai + .psd file formats for you to customize to fit your own brand (Note: This template requires Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop to edit.)
- Clear copy that gets your client to provide any feedback or revisions in a way that makes it most effective and clear for you as the designer!
- Extracted from my course, Pen to Press
Every stationer needs a stationery production agreement. Don’t let any job go to print or revision rounds without one of these! It may seem a bit strict or stuffy, having your client sign a production agreement after each proof, but TRUST ME. This not only covers your butt if there’s any miscommunication or understanding, but it helps you get timely and effective feedback from your clients.
Because the details of the process between proofs and production are clearly listed in here, you’ll also cut down on the amount of back and forth emailing you’ll have to do educating and explaining next steps to your clients…saving you so much time!
All you gotta do is add this bad boy to each client proof (I use it as the last page in the proof), so your client sees it while scrolling through!
Note: This template is made with Adobe Illustrator and saved for both .ai and .psd file types. You will need either Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop to view and edit this document. Also, this handout is extracted from my course, Pen to Press.