Hey! I’m Jenna Rainey and I created From Pen to Press to give YOU my exact systems for how I grew my kitchen table hobby to a thriving, booked calendar working with high-end stationery clients and top-notch brands!
You guys. If this Bootcamp was available to me 5+ years ago when I started my design agency, I wouldn’t even think TWICE about it. I was overworked, making mistakes and spending all my time on Google trying to figure it all out. With this Bootcamp you’ll save time, money and be off to creating beautiful designs and building the business of your dreams!
From Pen to Press Bootcamp is an online, self-paced course that lasts a lifetime: a complete blueprint of the stationery design process from client education to business systems, and all the professional, insider tips that will help you avoid mistakes!
Disclaimer: This is not an illustration or watercolor Bootcamp, this is a stationery Bootcamp! In this course, I do touch on how to incorporate your own hand-drawn/painted illustrations, but there is no how-to content on watercolor, calligraphy, etc. Make sure to read the section below on Modules to get an exact idea of what content is covered in this Bootcamp.
The Stationery Blueprint
No business? No problem! This Bootcamp has tons of material for the stationery obsessed hobbyist as well! And the value packed in these modules is WELL worth the investment for that.
Sounds amazing! So, how much does it cost?
The total value of this course is worth well over $1,000 USD
but your investment is $397 USD!
Sounds like *life changing, can’t miss out on it stuff,* right?! I know.
MODULE ONE: The Client Booking Phase
MODULE TWO: The Design Phase
MODULE THREE: The Production Phase
BONUS MODULE: The Marketing & Pricing Phase
Not only will you have access to video courses and course curriculum, but with this purchase, you also get access to all of my resources for working with clients! Production agreements, client questionnaire, stationery pricing sheet, project proposal and MORE!
Like, SO MUCH MORE!
Oh bummer! You’ve missed this enrollment period, but make sure to sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss the next one!
Here’s what you’ll do once you’ve purchased the Pen to Press Bootcamp:
- Once you purchase the bootcamp, you will be sent a confirmation email with instructions for instant access to all of the modules, handouts, templates, etc. You can also access the bootcamp through signing in with your login credentials at www.jennarainey.com/my-account/!
- Ask to be a part of the Pen to Press Facebook Group! Once you receive the confirmation email after check out, make sure you get access to the facebook group. This is where you can ask ANY questions regarding the bootcamp and topics that go beyond the bootcamp to other students, and Jenna pops in there every once in a while to answer as well! Fire away! Ask questions, get to know the other students and share your excitement!
- There will be live and recorded Q&As with Jenna periodically throughout the year. Check the Facebook group for details on the next Q&A session. If you can’t make it to one, no worries! It will be recorded AND there will be more in the future!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you cover any social media marketing secrets? Absolutely! This will be included in the bonus material module of the course. The focus is on getting clients and showcasing your stationery work in a way that attracts your dream audience!
- If I have a full-time job, but also want to start designing stationery at the same time, is this a good fit for me? You bet! This Bootcamp is perfect for pretty much all levels. Someone who doesn’t have a business at all and just wants to learn how to design their own holiday cards will learn exactly how to do that, and then there’s tons of information on business systems, client communication, etc. for all levels of stationery business owners!
- I’m a beginner in watercolor and I don’t live in the US so really want to know if this will be helpful for me. It sure will! This is not an illustration or watercolor Bootcamp, this is a stationery Bootcamp. So if you’re wanting to learn the ropes of stationery design and working with custom paper clients, then this is for you. All of the steps I teach will apply to a worldwide audience! Doesn’t matter where you live. A large portion of my stationery clients aren’t from the US! My design process, client communication and onboarding process, etc. will all be applicable to someone living outside of the US. For any of the legal guides, like my contract and invoicing system, you will just need to have a lawyer look over the contract you write up in order to apply your tax laws, etc. for your country or state (even cities have different tax laws). But that would only be for contracts and any sales tax mentioned in the Bootcamp and every business owner should have a lawyer look over their contracts before sending them out anyway. You will still be able to apply the guidelines for writing agreements/contracts and invoices no matter where you live though, just need to go over specifics with a lawyer for your location of doing business – in the resources and vendors section of the Bootcamp, I have a recommendation and contact for the lawyer I use for this who can work with you!
- Is this for business beginners or already established businesses? Both!
- Are all videos/lessons available right from purchase or are they scheduled? Yes! you will receive a confirmation email once you purchase the bootcamp. This will have a link to your login and dashboard, which will have all of the modules and handouts!
- Will we only have access to this version? Or will we be able to access any updates that may come out later? If we add any bonus material and such in the future, all students will have access to that in their password-protected portal!
- Will you teach how to do proofs to send to clients so they can approve before? Yes! This is a huge portion of the content. How to create and design mockups/proofs from start to finish, the client approval process and how to prepare your files for print!
- Will I be able to ask any questions while going through the courses? Yes! That’s exactly what the private Facebook Group is designed for! There will be students of all levels in this group and I (Jenna) will be monitoring the group and responding where needed. This way I can have others helping me answer questions so your questions get answered faster!
Some fine print:
- You will have lifetime access to the lessons.
- All sales are final, no refunds will be issued.
- All content is the intellectual property of Jenna Rainey LLC and is protected by copyright laws. Please do not share your login and password to this site, or any content from within the pages on this website with anyone.